Web browser Firefox 3 was released last month and immediately set a world record for most downloads in a single day. Grand Theft Auto IV is selling well despite (or maybe because of) its controversial content, and Nintendo’s new game Wii Fit is even more impossible to come by than the elusive Wii console itself. Meanwhile, cell phone driving laws are boosting sales of hands-free extensions for phones and PDAs. And of course, the new iPhone was released, to many original iPhone owners’ chagrin. It’s a busy summer in the tech world – tune in this Wednesday when our tech gurus help sort it all out and walk us through the latest in tech news.
- Biggest Tech Stories of 2008
- The 15 Hottest Games of Summer
- New Laws Drive Wireless Headset Sales
- Mozilla Sets World Record with Firefox 3 Release
- Google News: Science & Technology
Looking for an older episode? Browse the State of Affairs Audio Archive.