Friday, August 1, 2008
Help – I Just Lost My Job!
Sometimes you know it’s coming, and sometimes it takes you completely by surprise. Maybe it’s because you did something wrong, or maybe you’re just a victim of downsizing, reorganizing, outsourcing, or the poor economy. No matter how it happens, losing your job can have a profound affect on your finances, your future plans, and your emotional well-being. Join us this Friday when we talk about how to handle job loss with resilience and financial savvy.
- What To Do Before and After You Lose Your Job
- What to Do with Your 401K If You Lose Your Job
- I Lost My Job! What Do I Do Now?
- Emotional Recovery from Job Loss
- Money Matters: What to Do If You Lose Your Job
Looking for an older episode? Browse the State of Affairs Audio Archive.